Happy Birthday to me! I have special birthday gifts in store for you today!
My first gift for you is today’s special video. Last year I wrote a visual blog post called
32 Lessons of Celebrations, Life and Love and this year I wanted to change it up a bit.
In numerology, my life path number is 3 which carries the energy of creativity and self expression. Since this is my 33rd birthday, I figured I’ve got double that energy to tap into this year and I have to say I have definitely been feeling a tremendous surge of creativity flowing through my being.
To direct this energy of creativity into the physical manifestation of my heart’s desires, I’m exercising my co-creative magic through the power of intention. Taking photos from the archives of my life, music that soothes my soul, and listening deeply to the whispers of my heart’s desires, I’ve created this video 33 Intentions for Life and Love.
It’s very near and dear to my heart and I hope it inspires you to remember to use the power of intention in your life every day.
Also, peep our birthday dance too!
Allrighty, now for your second birthday gift!
I have 3 of one of my most popular 8″ x 10″ prints “Choose Love” (which is intention #2 in the video) to give away to 3 lucky winners!
“Choose Love” (as pictured right here) is a fine art archival print of the mixed media original painting. This print has been made with professional quality archival inks on beautiful professional high quality paper in a luster finish with a white gallery matte.
Here’s how you can win:
1. Watch the video. Choose one of the intentions that resonate with you. And answer these two questions:
* Which one is it, expand on what it personally means for to you and why it’s important?
* What are 3 tangible actions you will you commit to so that you can start bringing this intention into physical manifestation in your life this week?
2. Post your answers in the comments below. Send it with love ♥
3. To really get my attention, share this blog post with your online friends tagging the I Love Intuition Facebook page or if you’re a tweetaholic, include my twitter handle @iloveintuition and the hashtag #ILIBday.
And of course, THANK YOU for celebrating my birthday with me!
I also created a separate version of the video with just the intentions so that I can watch it daily for myself. Feel free to share it, use it, or make your own version too!
Seeing you living in brilliance, joy and abundance! Namaste!