We’re right in the middle of the year and I’ve been doing a lot of resetting, reflection, and strategizing for the next 6 months. It’s the perfect time for it because we can easily fall out of alignment with our original goals and intentions we set up for ourselves in the beginning of the year.
Having a mid-year reset can also bring you present with what you’re currently creating and see if things are moving forward or not, what you need to let go of, make course corrections, and add any new ideas that your Soul is truly wanting to experience.
So let’s get’s started! Grab a journal, your favorite pen, and answer the following questions.
1. What were your goals/intentions for yourself in the beginning of the year? Did you set any New Year resolutions? How did you want to feel this year?
2. Looking at these goals, intentions, resolutions, which ones have you accomplished? Which ones are you in the process of implementing? Which ones have you either forgotten about or haven’t yet started?
3. Do a happy dance for the ones you’ve accomplished so far. Yay! Wootwoot! According to a study done by University of Scranton, the research shows that only 8% of people actually achieve their New Year’s goals. And because you my dear are a rock star, I know you fall into that 8%. Make sure you celebrate for making an idea into fruition happen because it’s not always easy to commit to something you want to achieve. Congratulations!
4. Now let’s look at what you’re in the process of implementing and creating. Some of these may fall into new habits that you’re practicing such as no more coffee or meditating for 20 minutes daily. Or they may be a project you’re in the midst of finishing or a vacation that you’re saving for but you’ve already booked your ticket. Whatever this is, do another happy dance! It still calls for the celebration of being in the process of it.
5. For the goals that you’ve forgotten about or haven’t yet started but have been procrastinating on, let’s get curious about it. Release any judgment or shame about not sticking to it but ask yourself with curiousity, why did it go to the wayside? Is this goal still authentic? Do you feel a deep desire to fulfill it within the next 6 months? Is there anything getting in the way of you achieving this goal? What kind of support do you need to make it happen?
Maybe you still want to fulfill it but you actually don’t see yourself completing it this year, but still starting it and finishing it next year. Be willing and flexible to make the necessary course corrections according to your own timeline, authenticity and passion behind it.
Now what do you with the goals that are no longer authentic or not a priority in your life at the moment? Let them go. If they may be something you’ll want to revisit down the road, write it down in your journal and surrender it. By doing so, you create space to have more energy to focus on the things you do want to achieve instead of going back and forth or wondering if you “should” still make this goal happen.
6. Reset your overall plan. Know how you want to feel for the next 6 months, what’s your vision, goals, and intentions. When you want to accomplish them and the steps you need to make your dreams happen.
If you’re feeling stuck in a rut, unclear about what direction to take in your life, relationships, or business, and need that accountability to move forward to see your dreams come to life then I’d love to support you. I’ve got 3 openings left in my private coaching and mentoring summer extravaganza. Grab your free 15 minute Soulgasm Session so we can connect and see if we’re a match made in heaven. All love, no strings. Let’s make it happen!